Available in 18K Gold or .925 Silver pendants.
Created with a double sided flippable design allowing us to tell a story in each piece of jewelry.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici."
a Latin phrase literally translating to, "I came, I saw, I conquered."
Julius Caesar first used the phrase in a letter to the Roman Senate around 47 BC after he had achieved a dominant victory in his war against Pharnaces II of Pontus at the Battle of Zela.
[ 18K Gold Plated Pendant ]
Warrior helmet 'Veni Vidi Vici' design
- V / Shield on opposite side
- Includes 2 22" Gold Chain Necklaces + 1 Pendant
- Durable for Workouts, Swimming, and most activities
- Waterproof, Sweat-proof, no green discoloring
* EXCLUSIVE Drop. Once this sells out, this design/quote may NEVER be sold again.